A light touch holistic therapy that releases tensions deep in the central nervous system, and the body, so that every other system can relax and self-correct. CranioSacral Therapy can create dramatic improvements by releasing those deep stressors, tensions, pain and dysfunction naturally, strengthen your resistance to disease, and improve whole body health and performance.
CranioSacral Therapy can be effective for all ages from newborns to elders, and is performed on a padded massage table, with the client fully clothed.
- Craniosacral therapy has been used effectively for such issues as:
- Migraine headaches
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Orthopedic problems
- Central nervous system disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Emotional difficulties
- Chronic fatigue
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome ( TMJ )
- Post – Surgical dysfunction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Motor-Coordination impairments
- And many others conditions
“Everyone has a vibration that is a signature of their health and wellbeing. You could think of it as a natural result of the processes that run our physical bodies as well as our mental, emotional and subtle bodies. Similar to a musical instrument that can fall out of tune through use, our bodies can also fall out of vibrational harmony and potentially develop illness. Stress and negativity create blockages of a healthy flow of energy, showing up in the energy field around our body as lower energy disturbances at first, and later as illness in our physical body. Sound and vibration can be used to “re-tune” us to health, and one of the most powerful modalities for this is the use of Tibetan singing bowls. When there is deep relaxation through soothing, resonant sound, the body is affected on a cellular level, opening up the flow of energy to move us back toward vibrational alignment with health.”
“Introduction to the Therapeutic Uses of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy Massage” – 2 days, 14 CE hours.
Non-credit workshops including:
Your Epic An Aroma Journey
Green Clean Your Home
Aromatherapy First Aid Kit
Aromatherapy for Cold and Flu Season
- It helps baby learn to relax.
- It improves immune system.
- It promotes bonding and communication.
- It promotes positive body image.
- It decreases the production of stress hormones.
- It promotes sounder and longer sleep.
- It helps to regulate digestive, respiratory, and circulatory systems.
- It helps relieve discomfort from gas and colic, congestion, and teething.
- It improves parent-infant communication.
- It helps parents to understand and respond appropriately to baby’s nonverbal cues.
- It eases stress of parent who must be separated from child during the day.
- It promotes feelings of competence and confidence in caring for baby.
- It provides a special focused time that helps deepen bonding.
- It increases parents’ ability to help child relax in times of stress.
- It is fun and relaxing for parents to massage their children.
- Cross-cultural studies show that babies who are held, massaged, carried, rocked, and breast fed grow into less aggressive and violent adults who demonstrate a greater degree of compassion and cooperation.
- Recent research demonstrates benefits for premature infants, children with asthma, diabetes, and certain skin disorders.
- Mothers with postpartum depression have shown improvement after starting infant massage.
- Teenage mothers have shown improved bonding behavior and interactions with their infants.